Next week, the 2021 ASFPM Virtual Conference will bring together nearly 2,000 floodplain management and mitigation professionals for three full days of learning.
After a year of planning, we’re excited to get started. Here’s what you can expect when you attend:
- Three plenary sessions
- More than 160 presentations across 58 concurrent sessions
- Pre- and post-conference workshops
- Moderated sessions with live Q&A
- An interactive, virtual exhibit hall
- On-demand access to the entire conference until Jan. 31, 2022
- 12 Continuing Education Credits for CFMs
- And much more
Interactive Exhibit Hall
It wouldn’t be an ASFPM Conference without an exhibit hall, and we pulled out all the stops to deliver an interactive virtual exhibit hall showcasing the latest in floodproofing technologies, modeling, flood hazard mitigation, consulting services, and more.
In addition to the approximately 40 sponsors and exhibitors who will be on hand, ASFPM will have three fully staffed booths in the hall. We hope you’ll stop by to meet with staff and see what’s new:
- ASFPM – Front and center at booth #A01, you will find the main ASFPM booth. There you can watch a video, download resources, and chat with staff to learn about membership, the latest policy initiatives, training programs, and more.
- Flood Science Center – At booth #NE02, the Flood Science Center will have numerous resources on hand and a full slate of discussions scheduled. Project demos will highlight the Flood Mitigation Library project, the Mitigating Multiple Loss Properties project, and the ASFPM Library. With more than 50 active projects and a vast library of publications and resources, the Flood Science Center continues to deliver innovative solutions to support the floodplain community. As an exciting bonus, FSC is offering a door prize – one lucky attendee of this year’s conference will win $200 off of their registration fee for the 2022 ASFPM Annual National Conference in Orlando! For a chance to win, visit the FSC booth. One entry per person. You must be registered for the 2021 conference to win. Winner will be randomly selected and notified by email. Here’s a preview.
- CFM Program – Stop by booth #NW02 to learn more about the Certified Floodplain Management program, download a study guide for the exam, and get a copy of the CFM Code of Ethics.
45 Years and Counting
This year marks our 45th annual conference, and over the years we’ve built a reputation for attracting top-notch speakers who deliver practical, field-tested content. There’s simply no better place to learn from industry experts who will provide you with the tools and insights to help you be more effective in your job.
If you haven’t yet registered for the conference, we encourage you to do so! The online format allows you to gain the same valuable insights as the in-person conference, but from the comfort of your own home, at a lower price point, and without the usual travel expenses and hassles. When you register for the virtual conference, you not only gain entrance to the live event, but you get complete on-demand access to every session until Jan. 31, 2022. That’s 262 days of on-demand access.
We look forward to seeing you at #ASFPM2021!