FEMA Risk MAP Program unveiled July 28 a redesigned FEMA Flood Map Service Center. A streamlined design and interface, significant technical improvements, and a set of new user features allows an intuitive and user-friendly source of information for the general public, and a powerful flood hazard product portal for those working in flood insurance, hazard mitigation, and floodplain management. Click here for more information.
- ASFPM Comments on 5th National Climate Assessment 08/11/2020
- Changes Coming to the 2017 CRS Coordinator’s Manual 08/11/2020
- Upcoming Webinars for FMA and BRIC Grant Programs 08/10/2020
- FEMA Publishes New Guide on Nature-based Solutions 08/06/2020
- FEMA Announces Notice of Funding Opportunities for Hazard Mitigation Assistance Grants 08/05/2020
- FEMA to Update State and Local Mitigation Planning Guides 07/30/2020
- ASFPM Comments on US Army Corps of Engineers Levee Safety Program 07/28/2020
- On-Demand Access to the ASFPM Virtual Conference Now Available 07/28/2020
- NFIP Update and Clarifications Final Rule Published 07/27/2020
- ASFPM Offers Recommendations to TMAC Regarding FEMA Flood Mapping 07/27/2020
FEMA Risk MAP Program unveiled July 28 a redesigned FEMA Flood Map Service Center.
Jul 30, 2014 | News & Views