FEMA Risk MAP Program unveiled July 28 a redesigned FEMA Flood Map Service Center. A streamlined design and interface, significant technical improvements, and a set of new user features allows an intuitive and user-friendly source of information for the general public, and a powerful flood hazard product portal for those working in flood insurance, hazard mitigation, and floodplain management. Click here for more information.
- ASFPM Comments on FEMA’s Hazard Mitigation Assistance and Planning Regulations 10/20/2020
- Tribute to Jon A. Kusler (1941-2020) ASFPM Friend and Mentor 10/19/2020
- FEMA ends policy favoring flood walls over green protections 10/15/2020
- Bill Seeks to Create New National Disaster Safety Board 10/12/2020
- Bipartisan Flood Resiliency and Taxpayer Savings Act Introduced 10/01/2020
- Application Period for FEMA’s BRIC and FMA Grants Now Open 09/30/2020
- City, county push forward with post-Harvey flood buyout programs 09/28/2020
- Call for Abstracts is Now Open for 2021 ASFPM Conference 09/28/2020
- ASFPM Makes Recommendations on Possible Joint WRDA Proposal 09/28/2020
- Foundation Releases Comprehensive U.S. Flood Model, Warns of Greater Risks 09/28/2020
FEMA Risk MAP Program unveiled July 28 a redesigned FEMA Flood Map Service Center.
Jul 30, 2014 | News & Views