Water Resources Engineer
$ 70,000-$ 090,000
AESI is seeking an experienced Water Resources Engineer with 8+ years’ experience to lead and support projects including flood studies, instream flow studies, dam rehabilitation and decommission, dam breach inundation modeling, stream restoration, and various other water resource projects.
- PE Certification.
- 8+ years’ water resources experience.
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Proficient in HEC‐HMS, HEC‐RAS, ArcGIS, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level of personal responsibility, accountability, and analytical aptitude.
- Skilled at interpersonal relationships and participating and leading project teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expertise in hydrology and hydraulics including computer modeling.
- Project management experience and aptitude.
- Ability to solve complex problems using professional judgement and creativity.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D 2017 or newer.
- Three weeks of paid time off (PTO) per year, accruing immediately at 4.62 hours per two-week pay period.
- Nine paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays) per year.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k) retirement plan – You will be eligible to participate in Allied Engineering Services, Inc. retirement plan after completing 1-year of service and working a minimum of 1,000 hours.
- Medical Insurance – Allied currently pays 100 percent of a full-time employee's medical insurance premium and 50 percent of the employee’s spouse/dependent medical premium.
- Dental Insurance – Allied currently pays 100 percent of a full-time employee’s dental insurance premium and 50 percent of the employee’s spouse/dependent dental premium for basic preventative dental care. Employees will be responsible for paying the difference in premium costs if they select the optional higher coverage level plan.
- Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability Insurance through UNUM, which includes a $50,000 life insurance plan at no extra cost. Employees may elect to purchase additional life insurance coverage at their own expense.