Hydrologist III Land Development-Relocation Assistance
When you join our team as a Hydrologist III you’ll be designing and recommending solutions to complex hydrological issues alongside our Sr Hydrologist and Project Managers. As a team you’ll design and prepare of civil improvement plans for residential, commercial, industrial and public works projects.
- 7-10 years of experience in Hydrologic and Drainage analysis related to land development and the creation of hydrology reports
- Expert Communication Skills, specifically with government entities
- Extensive demonstrated experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, and the following Hydrology software: HEC-1, HEC-HMS, HEC-Ras, Flowmaster, Flo-2D (or similar), HY-8 & WSPG
- S in Civil Engineering
- E.I. or P.E.
- Significant experience in civil engineering design with a focus in land development.
- Knowledge of design and construction theory and engineering design standards.
- Experience with interpretation and application of state and federal laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in a hydrological environment.
- Able to effectively coordinate with clients, local agencies, utility companies, contractors, and surveyors pertaining to any hydrology issues and/or criteria’s.
- Thrive on tackling complex problems and finding creative ways to solve them.
- Energized by meeting deadlines so that projects can be green-lighted to build.
- Desire to continuously improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
Taney’s most important resource is our people. Taney benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. All employees are entitled to our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide 401K matching, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid life insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.Our Office Hours are: Monday through Thursday 7:00am to 5:00pm, and Fridays 8:00am to 12:00pm. Overtime is not uncommon in our fast paced environment.