SAME DAY EVENTS:
GIS Introduction (CSP7100)
L930 IEMC, Community Specific: Puyallup, WA
|Current Issues in Storm Water Regulation
|Location: Tucson, AZ
Water Law Resource (WLR)
6555 East Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85710
Storm water regulations are constantly evolving - have your practices evolved with them? From recent litigation to changing permitting standards, failing
to stay on top of current issues related to storm water regulation is
risky. In this seminar, you'll get answers to all your questions, such
as: What new case and policy decisions impact my practices? What are the
latest trends in the water quality arena?
Here is your chance to learn - in just one day - the facts about
current legal issues, monitoring and inspection, the proper design and
selection of BMPs … everything you need to know to avoid reactive
responses to regulatory changes, adequately plan and ensure compliance.
Benefits for You
- Find out what you need to know about the emerging permitting strategies
- Get updates on impacts of recent court decisions on storm water management
- Learn how to evaluate your storm water program to ensure compliance
- Discover a lessons-learned approach to quality management for industrial and construction discharges
Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information and details.
- CM credits may be available for AICP members
- 1.0 credit for Construction Compliance Certification Program
- May qualify for up to 6 hours toward annual CLE requirement for State Bar of AZ
$349 Live Seminar
Click here to register online.
Click here for conferences on this date.
Click here for chapter conferences on this date.