Several of the ASFPM Annual National Awards, such as Goddard White Excellence and Louthain Service, are handled by the Board of Directors. Contact your Regional Director to suggest a recommendation. Any member may submit a nomination for the following:
- Tom Lee State Award for Excellence in Floodplain Management
- James Lee Witt Local Award for Excellence in Floodplain Management
- Larry R. Johnston Local Floodplain Manager of the Year
- John R. Sheaffer Floodproofing Award
- Media / Outreach Award
- John Ivey Award for Superior Efforts in Certification
- Meritorious Achievement in Floodplain Management Award
Complete the following form below and click the "Submit Form" button to send your nomination.
If necessary, you may mail 1 copy of any supporting materials such as handbooks, videotapes, letters of support to:
ASFPM Awards Committee
Attn: Diane Brown
2809 Fish Hatchery Road, Suite 204
Madison, WI 53713.
The nomination deadline for Awards is March 1, 2013.
Winners will be notified in April to allow time to make travel arrangements.
Direct your questions to Diane Brown in the Executive Office, 608-441-3003 or Email.
ASFPM Annual Awards Application
Nomination Deadline: March 1, 2013